Game engines are tools used to expedite the process of creating a game. In order to create a modern game, you need to have the ability to render the graphics, manage the memory, and so much more. If you want to make a game as quickly as possible, you wouldn’t want to have to program all of the software needed to do the basics. That’s why so many companies and indie developers use game engines!
We have various resources already available on how to use some game engines we have covered before here at inTech. Check them out!
Creating Your Own 3D Assets – with Blender
- 7/2/21: Intro to Blender Meeting
- Modeling for Beginners
- Materials for Beginners
- Texture Mapping for Beginners
- 6 Key Principles for 3D Modeling
- A Spaceship in 10 Minutes
- How to Create a Low Poly Person
- Armature Fundamentals
- How to Tile a Texture without Reptation
- Modeling with the Mirror Modifier
- Inverse Kinematics
- Fixing Bad Topology
- Cutting a Hole in a Mesh
- Making Mesh Move with Armature
- Auto-Retopology Tool
Creating Your Own 2D Assets
FREE 3D Assets
FREE 2D Assets
This is a free software that allows you to make music. The links are broken, and the browser application does not work. We are providing links that directly download the application.
FREE Sound Effects